Thursday, October 18, 2012
RichFaces 4.2.3.Final Release Announcement
The RichFaces 4.2.3.Final release is purely a bug-fix release, with a focus on compatibility between RichFaces and the JBoss Portlet Bridge. I’ll refer you to the RichFaces 4.2.3.CR1 release blog for details of the release, with a special highlight paid to the contributions from the JBoss Portal Bridge team, and contributions from community members.
To re-cap, the changes in the 4.2.3.Final release compared to the 4.2.2.Final release include:
- [RF-10758] – Input fields in popupPanel lose focus
- [RF-10980] – Impossible to set tabindex of input inside rich:popupPanel
- [RF-11051] – a4j.version does not work
- [RF-11104] – rich:inputNumberSlider slider position is affected by css position attribute of containing element
- [RF-12113] – rich:inputNumberSpinner minValue and maxValue being ignored after second request
- [RF-12114] – Richfaces 4.2 rich:autocomplete don't fire ajax on blur event
- [RF-12221] – rich:orderingList: fix VDL-DOC of @listHeight, @maxListHeight, @minListHeight, @listWidth
- [RF-12256] – DragAndDrop + position: absolute results in broken positioning
- [RF-12273] – rich:fileUpload does not work in portlets because it does not utilize javax.faces.encodedURL for the XmlHttpRequest URL
- [RF-12424] – Showcase contains Servlet specific code
- [RF-12425] – Showcase fails to load SyntaxHighlighter scripts when Require.js is present
- [RF-12476] – Resource Name in mapping for two menu images is incorrect
- [RF-12343] – Problem when saving form with rich picklist inside composite component
This is very much a community driven release. Thanks guys, you rock!
Stay Tuned for 4.3.0.M2
The QA process for the 4.3.0.M2 release is about to begin, with a release as soon as QA is done. So stay tuned, as there is lots more great stuff to come!